- Ambassader Program
HAIR TEXTURE Straight 4x4 Bob Wig HAIR COLOR Black Wigs With Colored Highlights LENGTH 10-14 Inches Cap Size Average Size, Universal Cap Adjustable Size for most People LACE MATERIAL Swiss Lace HAIR QUALITY High Quality 100% Human Hair Lace Wigs FEATURES Baby Hair Around, Slight Bleached Knots, Glueless CUSTOMIZED or NOT This is a Customized Product, the Custom Time is 3-8 Working Days DELIVERY TIME Normal by Fedex, 3-7 Working Days Arrive After Shipping RETURN POLICY Accept 30 Day No Reason Return & Exchange, With Hair Not be Used
Hair Wig Care Tips
1. Take care of the wig like your own natural hair.
2. When combing the wig, better from the ends firstly, then the middle, finally from top to ends. For stubborn tangles, detangle it with your hands firstly before combing.
3. When washing the wig, don’t wring or rub the hair. Especially, don’t use hot water, use cool water.
4. That’s ok to only do conditioner usually, and do shampoo if a lot of dust or chemical products has been piled onto the hair over several installs.
5. After washing, be sure to moisturize the hair when it’s wet. Then put the wig on a wig stand and leave it to air dry, any type of heat is damaging to the hair.
6. Don’t be wearing the wigs straight for a very long time, like over two months. Switch it up normally and give your wig a break.
7. When taking off the wig, storage it into a silky bag to keep dust from going on the hair and keep it in place.
8. Dryness just leads to breakage, be sure to keep the hair moisturized and ready to go when you need them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. My hair is shedding when I wash it, is that normal?
Yes, that’s very common in wigs, especially curly and wavy textures. There may be loose hairs from the tracks and those loose hairs will be removed from the wig during the co- wash. As long as there aren’t clumps of hair being released from the wig, your hair is fine.
2. Can I use hot tools on my hair?
Yes, you can use hot tools for your hair. We recommend using high temperatures with caution and highly recommend applying a heat protectant before styling. When using hot tools, we suggest temperatures under 350F degrees for colored hair, and under 400F degrees for natural colored hair to avoid dryness. Do not leave any hot tools on the hair for no more than 30 seconds. Once done styling your hair, clean your hot tools, beacuse on the hot tools might have few loose hair since you pulling down or curl the hair on the tool, so there might few loose hair but it's normal. As well as you clean up the hair on the hot tool, then it's fine~
3. Why is it important to wash my hair before wearing it?
Wigs are made with human hair and sew them on the weft and lace to become a wig, during these manufacturing process, there are 100% would have few loose hair still left inside the wig, so co-washing removes all the loose hair then could avoid the loose hair tangling in the wig. It also helps to moisturize and hydrate your hair when preparing to style.
4. How many times should I wash my wig/bundles?
Washing varies by how often you wear your wig. On average we recommend washing your hair twice every week, if used on a daily basis, to maintain it hydrated and remove any bacteria from the lace. For special occasions, like days at the beach or on vacation in humid areas, wash your hair at night and allow it to air dry overnight. Don’t forget to condition the wig after wash, and really important that wash it clear after all the steps.
5. What do I do with my wig when I’m not wearing it?
If you’re taking off your unit for a short period of time (to sleep, shower, etc.) you can place it on a mannequin head or a wig standard. If you’re looking to store your wig for a longer period of time then place your hair in a satin bag and place it in a cool, dry area.
6. Can I sleep with my hair?
It’s not recommended because it might would cause tangling if not taken care of properly. If your hair is sewn in, wear a satin bonnet. This will help prevent the tangling.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
AvgWasn’t sure about this color when I bought it but honeyyyyyy it came out fabulous. The product arrived in good timing, good condition and quality of hair was good. Would definitely order again
AvgI LOVEEEEE this wig , it's true to length ! Very soft ! Minimum shedding !I must say the hair is still soft like I just bought it ! definitely will be ordering more in the future !
Avgto be honest, this hair is great , no shedding or tangling and true to the description and the communication from the seller was awesome as well will shop again
AvgThe hair came on time and the seller was very helpful. It is also true to size. It looks really natural and it perfect,and the hair is human hair. I will definitely buy again!
AvgI loveee this wig its soft the curls is nice it doesn’t sheds as much everywhere,the lace is perfect I would recommend getting this again
AvgVery beautiful soft hair, I love it, communication with the seller was really great. They are very kind. Totally recommand it and will buy in their store again !!
AvgI LOVE THE HAIR !!! It is true to its density ! The hair doesnt have any smell .. The hair really soft . I love the volume of the hair . Thank you ,I will be shopping again !
AvgThis hair is so soft. The seller was amazing and followed right through with my order don t hesitate to buy
AvgBeautiful quality hair, hair arrived very quickly seller is very good in communication I love the hair
AvgThis is wig exactly as described.I love the density of this wig!!!!. It is beautiful and true to length and size.SO soft, no tangle!Received the item fast, will definitely order again
HOW TO TAKE PART IN?
Record TikTok videos of Alipearl Hair.
(Install, style, review or final look show videos all work.)
Tag @alipearlhair_official and Post videos.
Put Alipearl hair link on bio
Views < 5K
$30 No threshold coupon
Views ≥ 5K
Hundreds of thousands Views (Even More!)
Alipearl runs Paid Ads for your videos to get more views.
No Charge, Just Share!
You may be the NEXT INFLUENCER!TO GET YOUR REWARDS.