HAIR TEXTURE Straight Hair WIG TYPE 5*5 Closure Bob Wigs HAIR LENGTH 12-16 Inches CAP SIZE Average Size, Universal Cap Adjustable Size for most People HAIR COLOR Highlight ITEMS PER PACKAGE 1 Piece Only HAIR QUALITY High Quality 100% Human Hair Wigs FEATURES Baby Hair Around, Slight Bleached Knots, Glueless Items per Package 1 Wig SHIPPING TIME Will Ship Out in 2-5 Working Days RETURN POLICY
Accept 7 Day No Reason Return & Exchange, with Hair not be Used
WIG CARE TIPS, MUST SEE DEAR :-)
1. Take care of the wig like your own natural hair.
2. When combing the wig, better from the ends firstly, then the middle, finally from top to ends. For stubborn tangles, detangle it with your hands firstly before combing.
3. When washing the wig, don’t wring or rub the hair. Especially, don’t use hot water, use warm water or cool water.
4. That’s ok to only do conditioner usually, and do shampoo if a lot of dust or chemical products has been piled onto the hair over several installs.
5. After washing, be sure to moisturize the hair when it’s wet. Then put the wig on a wig stand and leave it to air dry, any type of heat is damaging to the hair.
6. Don’t be wearing the wigs straight for a very long time, like over two months. Switch it up normally and give your wig a break.
7. When taking off the wig, storage it into a silky bag to keep dust from going on the hair and keep it in place.
8. Dryness just leads to breakage, be sure to keep the hair moisturized and ready to go when you need them.
TOOLS THAT CAN BE USED ON HAIR
Steam flat iron: which is best for after shampooing the hair, this tool adds moisture back into the hair. A regular flat iron with ceramic or tourmaline heat can be passed over the hair
Ceramic & tourmaline iron: best (up to 450 fahrenheit/350 - 400 degrees fahrenheit for colored hair
Rollers (various types)
Ceramic blow dryer
TANGLED OR TANGLED HAIR?
To prevent hair from tangling, always be sure to shampoo the hair no longer than 2 weeks.This allows for product to be removed out of the hair and for the hair to have a fresh start.
Remember, even though this hair is not attached to the head, the hair needs to stay clean to allow for free flowing tangle free hair.
The hair still consists of a cuticle (most important of the hair to take color, product, reflect light, and to heat for styling). Conditioned well treated hair will allow for the hair to be tamed more manageable during wear. The cleaner the hair w/less built up product, the better the hair will respond.
How long will my bundles or wig unit last?
The units and bundle can last up to 2 years, some even longer. Everyone cares for their units differently. The better care that is taken with the units, the longer the hair will last. When bundles, wig units, closures or frontals are not being used, shampoo, condition, and store according to information under traveling.
How do I store my hair when at home or when traveling?
Traveling with a unit? NEVER stuff your wig in a bag. ALWAYS detangle first and place in a plastic zip lock bag. If hair is longer than the bag, pin curl the ends so the hair stays tamed, let all the air out the bag, seal, and go.
Advise customers to place a wig unit on a mannequin head when not in use, also allowing long wig units to hang freely off the dresser or sit the mannequin head on a broomstick and place it in a corner to stand.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
AvgI love it! The lace is nice and it melts perfectly! I’d definitely recommend this wig!
Avgto the seller, she's got a good customer service skills and beautiful hair aswell.
AvgQuick delivery and lovely hair! Ali Pearl is my no.1 vendor
AvgAmazing customer service, really fast replies. Will be sure to purchase from them again!
AvgThis is really good hair when I touched it it didn’t shed or anything. It also came really fast